Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Post-it : Newsletter

+4
Indaure
MA'lice
Tiffany [KHK]
Mathilde [KHK]
8 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mathilde [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Mathilde [KHK]

Féminin Nombre de messages : 303

Post-it : Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMer 1 Oct - 22:55

Ici figureront les newsletter officielles de KHK avec ou non une traduction pour ceux qui la désireraient.

La première est la plus récente... et est très bien écrite Smile

- 25.09.08 -

Citation :
Hey Kill Hannah Kollective official members,

I thought I would touch base quickly with all of you to thank you for all the love and support you have given the KHK plus give you a long overdue update.

Things are really starting to happen fast for the KHK. We have a lot of exciting activities planned to build up the community and help promote Kill Hannah.

As most of you know after this tour, Kill Hannah will be going into the recording studio to record their first album under the Road Runner label. We are ALL very excited for this. During their time off, there will be tons of activities to get involved in still. The excitement never stops at the KHK just because the boys aren't touring or have an album to support.

We have built our new website but it is FAR from complete. We thought it would be fun to let fans watch us build it so there is something new all the time (please bare with me as I have never built websites before so I'm learning as I go as well). You can contribute to it with suggestions, comments, concerns, etc....This way the KHK is yours, built by fans for the fans. Currently it is just a shell but we have TONS planned for it. Everything will be on one site now, you will even log in directly from this website to find all the activities, street teaming assignments and VERY exclusive information that will ONLY be made available to the KHK official members. You will be advised via email once we set it up. This will happen by the end of October.

As you know we do have a point system where you will be able to purchase items with your points. These items range from signed Kill Hannah merch, drums sticks, drum heads, collectibles as well as anything that is contributed from the fans. We have a lot of artistic and creative fans out there so if you want to donate an item, please feel free to contact us. It doesn't have to be KH or KHK related but those are always nice. If you are an aspiring artist, fashion designer, etc this is a great opportunity to get your creations seen. We love to support our members with advertising for them. We will have job postings up by the end of October as well.

We will be launching an official KHK store shortly. This is a very exciting opportunity for us. Here you will be able to buy, t-shirts, hoodies, necklaces and more. All proceeds go back into helping the KHK thrive and promotional material for Kill Hannah.

We would like to invite all those that haven't signed up to the forum to stop by and say HI. This is where our family lives online. There is always something fun to talk about. I warn you though, there is NO negativity and you must respect everyone's opinion. We have worked really hard to keep things this way. In addition, there is NO gossip on this board. Talk about the bands achievements but nothing about their personal lives please. Your comments will be deleted if these are not followed and you may find yourself banned from not only the forum but also the KHK. (yes I do patrol it...LOL) I know this is a huge issue for a lot of fans as most forums end up with a lot of negativity and "drama". However, this is the best way for us all to communicate and plan get togethers in your area (even non-KH related ones). So please stop by and introduce yourself. www.killhannahkollective.org/board

We finally have our official myspace working properly. Therefore our myspace will forever be www.myspace.com/killhannahkollective. Our old site will be deleted in a few days.

Things have changed in the KHK. We have recently taken away the ranks. Therefore, there are no more captains, colonels, major generals etc. This was a group decision by members based on the feelings that some felt that only the leaders got to do stuff. This way EVERYONE is involved and they do what they can instead of being expected to do stuff. There are no more leaders really so feel free to send questions, comments, concerns to info@killhannahkollective.org and I will be filtering these out to point people in your area to respond to. This makes everything easier for you as well, as we are centralizing everything to make it a community where everyone is equal.

An update from the Kill Hannah shows in the UK. Things are going great and Tom is adjusting well. He is very shy and sweet according to fans but he is fitting in nicely. Unfortunately, Jonny did have to take this tour off, however we have been assured he is perfectly OK and can't wait for New Heart.

Again, thank you all for the love and support and we hope to hear from you all soon. Please never feel you are a bother even if you just want to email to say HI....Smile Sorry this email is so long but we haven't touched base in a while. We will periodically send out emails again with updates, now that things are really moving in a positive direction for the KHK. However, most information will be housed on our new website very shortly. You will find ALL things Kill Hannah and Kill Hannah Kollective on the new site. We know that Kill Hannah doesn't always post every LITTLE bit of information from around the world but we will be.....Smile

Love And Respect,
Jyl and Lisa
Founders of the Kill Hannah Kollective

PS. If you happen to be talking to someone on the KHK and they haven't received this email. It is not because they are deleted, we lost our database so if they did not have an official application in with us, we do not have their contact info anymore, or we could have the wrong email.....please advise them to contact us...Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://KillHannah.skyblog.com
Tiffany [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Tiffany [KHK]

Féminin Nombre de messages : 767

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Oct - 16:56

Le petit passage:

"As most of you know after this tour, Kill Hannah will be going into the recording studio to record their first album under the Road Runner label. We are ALL very excited for this. During their time off, there will be tons of activities to get involved in still. The excitement never stops at the KHK just because the boys aren't touring or have an album to support"

Me fais baader, j'ai du mal a croire que il va falloir attendre plus 6 mois avant de les revoirs :/
http://www.kill-hannah.fr
MA'lice

MA'lice

Féminin Nombre de messages : 116

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Oct - 18:50

J'ai compris... *fière*... moins de la moitié x)

Fin, si je vais résumer les grands points et vous me dirais si j'ai bien compris ou pas ?
Like a Star @ heaven Kill Hannah va enregistrer un album avec le label Road Runner, ce sera leur premier avec ce label
Like a Star @ heaven Y a un nouveau website
Après elles parlent du KHK, y a un forum où elles nous invitent à venir dire bonjour, y a plus de rangs dans le KHK, Tom est très gentil, Jonny va bien... et j'ai oublié plein de trucs mais je ne comprends pas /=
Vous pourriez me donner les grands points ?
http://Photos-Malice.skyrock.com
Mathilde [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Mathilde [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeSam 4 Oct - 22:30

- 04.10.08 -

Citation :
Hey Guys,

Change is happening so rapidly in the KHK these days! I thought today would be a good day to send another update. I'll try to get these out weekly on Saturdays but Bi-Weekly for sure!!!

As you know our new site ( www.killhannahkollective.org ) is up and running. It's not fully functional YET, but it's starting to come together nicely. We will constantly be adding to it, so there will always be something new to look forward to. Since the boys have indicated that they will be recording in the new year, it gives us time to build our team and have a little fun as a world wide group. We have lots of exciting things planned over the break so stay tuned to the "members only" section of the website. You should have all received an ID and Password to log into this section by now, if you have not received this, please send an email to me at jyl@killhannahkollective.org .

We posted a job on the site earlier this week, for fans to help us with the write up on the front page of KHK.org. We are pleased to announce that Angel's write up has been selected. Please take a moment to have a peak at it. We have lots of other job postings available if you are interested in getting involved.

Our incentive program is up and running (all points since July have been added to your personal file so you didn't lose them). I hope to have the store up by December 1st, at the EXTREME latest. This will be a combination of points and pay store. Therefore, our official KHK merchandise will be offered for sale, as well as point prizes. Remember your points account balance is available at any time, please request via email. However, I will try to get a monthly balance out to you at the end of each month if there have been changes.

There will be a new Believer Times Online Magazine will be up by the end of this month. We are looking for contributions to it and yes, you will get points for articles, interviews, etc as well. This new Believer Times is going to be an exciting edition to the KHK, it is not going to be a standard newsletter anymore. Our goal is to make it into a print magazine eventually!!!

Just a reminder to those that have not signed onto the community before, you can check it out at www.killhannahkollective.org/board This is a great place to meet other members and fans. There are many discussions about KH, KHK and other topics such as sports, other bands, forum games, TV, etc. I know forums can be scary but we are working very hard to make this a NO negativity zone, NO drama and have everyone feel welcomed (yes, I do patrol it)!

Well this is all the excitement for now....until next time.....Smile

Love Always,
Jyl and Lisa
Founders of the KHK
Indaure
Modérateur
Modérateur
Indaure

Masculin Nombre de messages : 532

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMer 8 Oct - 15:53

En gros ca dit quoi ??
la flem de lire... lol
http://aure.e2blog.fr
Mathilde [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Mathilde [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMer 8 Oct - 20:23

Le site est en construction et les fans peuvent participer, donner leur avis etc.
Normalement tous le smembres du KHK ont recu un email avec leur pseudo et mot de passe pour se connecter au site.
Indaure
Modérateur
Modérateur
Indaure

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMer 8 Oct - 20:46

le site officiel ou du khk ???
Tiffany [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Tiffany [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMer 8 Oct - 22:18

le site du KHK.
miyuki_c0re

miyuki_c0re

Féminin Nombre de messages : 926

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeDim 12 Oct - 13:46

awaii c'était ça le truc où je me suis inscrite sans rien capter ! XDDDD

*sort*
http://twitter.com/Mush__
Aki-chan

Aki-chan

Féminin Nombre de messages : 654

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMer 15 Oct - 19:23

Pas sure d'avoir eu le mail dont vous parlez. oO *a ses boites mails qui buguent*
Http://neighb0rs.skyrock.com
Mathilde [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Mathilde [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct - 23:23

Citation :
Hey everyone,

I'm a bit late at getting your bi-weekly update out. I had a birthday recently that lasted longer than normal. Anyhow, we have a lot to discuss so feel free to grab a cup of coffee before starting to read.

All set???

Firstly, I would like to advise you that you will probably not see me (Jyl) as much anymore. We all knew this day would come eventually. The work load in the KHK headquarters is tremendous and therefore I have opted to do more of the behind the scenes stuff to make sure the KHK lasts FOR-EVA. Lisa and I are still around and you will see us poke our heads out once in a while, but I would like to introduce Cala.

Cala has been with the KHK since we first started. She was the first member of the KHK, she has been my support, believed in me and even when not super active in the KHK she has always been the strength behind, pushing me onward. Her position will be as member liason. Therefore, please forward any inquiries about the KHK or KH to her and she will contact the appropriate people if necessary. You can reach her through email at cala@killhannahkollective.org

Secondly, one of my new duties is to keep up with the technological times. I am hoping the KHK will be able to lead street teams into a new dimension where untradional street teaming practices will be more prominent and get more people involved. Therefore, this will be the LAST bi-weekly email you will ever have to READ from the KHK. You will receive your bi-weekly news via a news broadcast straight to your email. I hope this will be a fun way for us to share information about the KHK.

Thirdly, what we used to call our newsletter (Believer Times), is now an E-Zine. We are working very hard at getting it ready for November 1. You will receive an email with the new site address once we have it completed. If you wish to be part of the E-Zine team (you will earn points for articles/videos submitted), please contact Jyn at jyn@killhannahkollective.org When we refer to Newsletter, the Believer Times will no longer be considered a "newsletter". This bi-weekly report or any emails we send will be your Newsletter.

Fourthly, we just converted our database as you know to a new system. Please take a moment when you are done reading this and you will find at the bottom a link to update your preferences in our database. If you UNSUBSCRIBE, this wil completely delete you from the KHK and you will no longer be a member. If you still want to be considered a member but not receive newsletters from us, simply click the appropriate box. Please note that your information is extremely confidential and is only accessible by the people in the KHK-Headquarters. We will not give your information out to any other fan, member or third party. We would really appreciate if you could take a moment and fill out as much information as possible, as it makes it easier for future use (ie: we have to mail something to you, we need to send you a birthday shout out, etc). Therefore, when you sign up to become a member of the KHK, you are automatically signed up for the newsletter.

Fifthly, once you sign up, you should receive an email from us within 24-48 hours stating your user id and password for the official website members only section. Please note that you can change your user name and password through the user details screen at www.killhannahkollective.org However, it is very important that you leave your "NAME" and "EMAIL" as is. By changing these we have no record of who you are and you could be deleted from the site. Please note that this information is never shared either. When you submit an article your name will come up with "first name (KHK-Divison)". We also need to know who you are when you submit information to tally your points to your account. If you have not received your ID and Password yet or need your password reset, please email support@killhannahkollective.org and provide your name and email address for us to investigate.

That brings me to item number six. With the new Members Only this is your chance to REALLY get involved. Remember the KHK is only as successful as its members success. Therefore, we have made it easy for you to submit things through the "Submit an Article" Section. This doesn't have to be an "Article you wrote". You can imbed videos and photos, etc. All these will be approved by someone on the KHK-Headquarters team before being published. However, you will receive points each time you send something noteworthy in. In addition, you can submit information about promo days. Anyone can put together a promo day or get-to-gether. It MUST be advertised on KHK.org members only section though to receive points. Once you submit it, we will be in contact with you with important information and help guide you in the process of running an effective get-to-gether.

Point Seven. The forum has been updated a bit. We have changed the ranks to the division you are in. We hope this will be helpful in being able to communicate with other members in your area. In addition, we DO have moderators but they are incognito, so just because I'm not on the forum much anymore these members are watching out to make sure our forum is tidy, organized and a positive enviornment for all. If you haven't checked out the forum, please feel free to stop by the official site and visit the "community" link at the top.

Point Eight...almost done here...promise. PHOTOS, we need your photos. We do have a photo album and will be keeping it as it makes thing simple to have everything in one place. Please visit, www.killhannahkollective.org/photos or it's acessible through the official site at the top. When signing up for the photo site, please make sure that you use your email address that you signed up with for the KHK. This way we will know who to give points to for submitting their photos. 5 points per photo, however we are not accepting fan photos with the boys and live shots must be clear with the date and venue marked on to be applicable for points. However, please feel free to send in artwork, tattoos, designs etc.

Point nine of ten....Smile STORE, it is scheduled to launch for January 1st 2009. This will be a combination of points and purchase store. If you would like to donate something to the "points store", please contact store@killhannahkollective.org and we will advise where to send the donation. All donations will be given points which will vary depending on the item.

Point TEN....We are throwing points at you guys and giving you tons of opportunities to get involved easily. You will want to rack the points up starting immediately because amazing items will not be cheap in the points store...Smile However, we are not stingy on giving points away either. It's easy, just watch for job postings and any way you want to get involved is great!!!

The END...see you next time ON KHK News TV, where we hope to have another addition to our family (Our official KHK Mascot...shhhhhh)

Love and Respect
~KHK Headquarters

Le KHK prenant énormément d'ampleur, Jyl et Lisa ont décidé de se retirer des feux des projecteurs pour se consacrer encore plus à la promotion de Kill Hannah. C'est pourquoi elle nous présentent Cala, une des premiers membres adhérents au KHK qui va maintenant aider les fondatrices dans leur tâche !
Vous devez impérativement vous connecter au khk.org afin de ne pas être supprimé et recevoir la nouvelle newsletter (celle ci étant la dernière).
Jyl requiert votre aide pour la rubrique photos du site ! Smile
Aki-chan

Aki-chan

Féminin Nombre de messages : 654

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeLun 27 Oct - 14:31

Citation :
Vous devez impérativement vous connecter au khk.org afin de ne pas être supprimé et recevoir la nouvelle newsletter (celle ci étant la dernière).
Il suffit de se co' au site ? oO
Parce que moi si j'me co' là => http://killhannahkollective.org/#content ça me met "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."
Alors que là => http://killhannahkollective.org/board/ ça fonctionne. x___x
*perdue*
Http://neighb0rs.skyrock.com
miyuki_c0re

miyuki_c0re

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeMar 4 Nov - 1:19

Oulaaa

*trop lost*

déjà j'ai perdu mon login et mon mdp vu que sa change tout le temps en ce moment :/
Indaure
Modérateur
Modérateur
Indaure

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 14:17

J'ai l'impression que le khk est terminé... Quelqu'un pourait m'epliquer car je comprend plus rien la...
Tiffany [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Tiffany [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 14:47

mais non c'est pas terminé! c'est juste que ya eu un passage de flambeau pour la direction generale.
Indaure
Modérateur
Modérateur
Indaure

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 22:43

ok moi po avoir compris... lol
miyuki_c0re

miyuki_c0re

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov - 22:54

Moi non plus je comprend pas tout alors j'attends on verra bien ce qui se passe, tant que je suis radiée mdr

EDIT : je voulais dire PAS radiée XD

Dernière édition par miyuki_c0re le Dim 30 Nov - 23:32, édité 1 fois
Eryn.

Eryn.

Féminin Nombre de messages : 716

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeDim 30 Nov - 20:26

Si j'ai bien compris, Jyl a demandé à la PREMIERE personne qui s'est inscrite sur le KHK de les aidé.
Cette dernière (Anna je crois, mais pas sûre) les a donc rejointes car le boulot commençait vraiment à être énorme.
http://shinytoyguns.fancorps.com/
miyuki_c0re

miyuki_c0re

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeDim 30 Nov - 23:33

oui mairs alors pourquoi on doit tout le temps se réinscrire partout ? Je comprend pas u_u

*boulet forever*
Tiffany [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Tiffany [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeLun 1 Déc - 17:50

car le site a ete remis a jour du coup les inscriptions sont differentes, mais bon je comprend que c'est compliqué, mais le but principal c'est de promouvoir KH et de continuer a entretenir la communauté du khk Wink
miyuki_c0re

miyuki_c0re

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeLun 1 Déc - 20:30

Oui mais elle est pas facile a entretenir XD

*si on se réinscrit jamais on est radiés ? :/*
Tiffany [KHK]
Administratrice
Administratrice
Tiffany [KHK]

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeLun 1 Déc - 22:10

Nan parce que vous etes toujours inscrit dans le KHK france Wink

J'avoue que je suis un peu perdu parfois avec leur histoires, mais tu sais quand je parle de 'relation' dans le KHK, c'est surtout sur le forum est en reel, parce que enfaite c'est la que tout commence Smile
Indaure
Modérateur
Modérateur
Indaure

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeLun 1 Déc - 23:45

miyuki_c0re a écrit:
Oui mais elle est pas facile a entretenir XD

*si on se réinscrit jamais on est radiés ? :/*

tout à fait d'accord lol
miyuki_c0re

miyuki_c0re

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeSam 6 Déc - 1:26

Tiffany [KHK] a écrit:
Nan parce que vous etes toujours inscrit dans le KHK france Wink

J'avoue que je suis un peu perdu parfois avec leur histoires, mais tu sais quand je parle de 'relation' dans le KHK, c'est surtout sur le forum est en reel, parce que enfaite c'est la que tout commence Smile

OUUUFFF ^^
Artemis

Artemis

Féminin Nombre de messages : 162

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitimeSam 6 Déc - 20:23

Je me suis inscrite mais je comprend vraiment que dalle personnellement =="
http://b0rn-tob3-fr33.skyrock.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Post-it : Newsletter   Post-it : Newsletter Icon_minitime

Post-it : Newsletter
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant